BE VEGETARIAN FOR BETTER ANIMAL LIFE

VK WSSH 8 / 8  
This times, being a vegetarian is the current trend. Furthermore be vegetarian is good for animal life it cause make healthy meals is possible without eating meats, it is no need to kill animal for food, many people pick to be a vegetarian for moral reasons.

First, be vegetarian is better for animal life because make some good foods is enable without eating foods. People can cook some meals with another ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, soy and even more. You can use vegetative material for make a healthy food.

Second, people can safe animal life with be vegetarian it cause no need to kill animal for make a meal. You can substitute animal protein with vegetable protein that have in common for in its usefulness. Vegetable protein has equal number of protein rather than animal protein.

Moreover, identic with my latest point be vegetarian is good, due to the fact that most of people choose for being a vegetarian because of moral reasons. Animals is one of creation of GOD that we have to respect their life.

In conclusion, people should be vegetarian for animal life. We can eat well without make animals for diet, people can shift animal protein because it is not necessary to kill animal, for some people kill animals is inhumane. Maybe it is hard to us, but we have to think twice regarding this matter.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

Your text is easy to understand. However, you should consider rewriting some of the sentences as suggested below (so that the text sounds more professionally written):

This times [...] Nowadays, being a vegetarian is considered trendy.
Furthermore [...] One of the reasons for this is that a vegetarian diet is believed to be very healthy. It is also praised for being ethically sound.

First, [...] by being a vegetarian, one will be able to contribute towards saving the lives of many domesticated meat animals.
for make a healthy food [...]to prepare a healthy meal.
Second, people [...] no need for this sentence because it's redundant.
You [...] People can... that have in common for in its usefulness .[...] this part of the sentence is rather unintelligible... better remove it.
Vegetable protein [...] is also very healthy to consume.
Moreover [...] there are a number of moral reasons to consider becoming a vegetarian.
people should be vegetarian for animal life. [...] switch to a vegetarian diet so that there will be no need in killing animals for meat.
We can eat [...] this is another redundant sentence.

I hope this will help. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / BE VEGETARIAN FOR BETTER ANIMAL LIFE