Victims in five different age groups in Venezuela - Table chart

cathyliu 19 / 54  
2:16
The table illustrates amounts of victims in five different age groups assulted by five categories of offenses in Venezuela during 1999. The five age groups are 0 to 14, 15 to 24, 25 to 44, 45 to 64 and more than 65. It can be clearly seen that the robbery was the biggest numbers of crimes and mainly focused on the second and third age groups.

According to the table, murder and blackmail experiences the similar trend along with the increase of age. Murder increased from 0 offences in first age group to its peak (72) in the third group. After that, it kept decrase until 13 offences in the last age group; while the blackmail jump from 4 at under 14 age group to 89 and then dropped to 8 during the more than 65 years old persons.

As for nigligence and kidnapping, it can be clearly seen that both kept dropping in the first three age groups. Negligence dropped from 39 to 0 and kidnapping fell from 110 to 48 during this period. Whereas negligence had a few growth , to 2 and 9 respectively in the last two groups, when kiddnapping kept constantly falling to 3 during the last age group.

In terms of Robbery, it hit the peak at the second age group by 4558, and then kept dropping until 220 at the last age group.

Overall, the robbery occupied the most proportion of offences, and to all the offences, the highest frequences happened mainly at 15 to 24 and 25 to 44 age groups, excepting kidnapping mainly occured at the first age group.

2:40
revised part:

The highest number of victims belonged to robbery, more than 4500 victims happened during 15 to 24 age group. This number dropped by about 25% and 75% repectively in the following third and fourth age group, compared with the highest number of crimes.

Another noticeable feature is that ...
vaishali1980 26 / 83  
We are not understanding what you want.

Please can you mention it, then we can try to help you.
not understanding what you want.

I see essays like this sometimes. It is to describe a chart that is shown on a test.
:-)

Here is an idea:
It can be clearly seen that the robbery was the biggest numbers of accounted for the largest number of crimes and mainly focused on the second and third age groups.

nigligence negligence

This was a run on sentence:
The highest number of victims belonged to robbery. M ore than 4500 victims happened during 15 to 24 age group. --- I fixed it! :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Victims in five different age groups in Venezuela - Table chart