IELTS 2: Both views and your opinion about if holding events are beneficial to countries development

vylamai 1 / -  

benefits of hosting important events

Some adopt a view that being event's hosts bring a great job in boosting the country up. While the objectors argue that it could not push any growing for the country. In my opinion, I would argue that hosts cant develop their economic. Below are some discussion about both schools of thoughts.

On the one hand, it is noteworthy that sports events have a huge distribution for local tourism industry. For instance, when the national team attend to the competition, it is normally that their fans would came up with them to advocate and support the idols. Thus, the rate of accommodation, transport and catering will be increased to supply the requirements of visitors. It will be a mistake to overlook the facts that holding sport events exerts tremendous advantages in economic of the host countries.

On the other hand, the antagonist may debate that it is may be a waste of Fed budget for welfare and inside facilities. If government organize contest, they are compulsory to improve quality of stadiums, infrastructure. It is a hug investment of authorities because they have to balance between domestic facilities and sport facilities. Obviously, it is a unanswered doubt for organizers because the losses caused would be higher than the gain obtained.

To sum up, talking into consideration all of the above-mentioned facts, I believe that accepted holding the competition still exerts the many benefit. not only considering in economic side, it but also preserve and introduce the image of country into whole world. Hence, it will promote effectively the development in long run.
Discuss both views and give an opinion. That is the instruction provided for writing this essay. While the writer presented both public opinions in imperfect, but understandable English. The discussion basis provided is a deviation from the original. The writer decided to simply "discuss both schools of thought " rather than discuss both public opinions and then present a personal note.The essay is now based on the writer's take on the points of viecar instead of the public opinion third person pronoun comparative discussions, based on the provided opinion, prior to the personal analysis.

The personal opinion cannot receive a proper score as it was integrated into what should have been the concluding summary. Itis not considered a part of that paragraph as the personal insight needs to be fully explained in a properly developed 3rd paragraph. The conclusion should only repeat the salient discussion points.

The English grammar and sentence writing needs more work. The student should learn to properly use English words as the lerical reference in this essay shows obvious dictionary use aimed at scoring high in the LR section. The problem is, not all the words chosen for use suit the sentence presentation. The writer neck to become familiar with more everyday English words so he can write more natural sounding discussion essays.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 2: Both views and your opinion about if holding events are beneficial to countries development