Most visitors who go to New Zealand like to use car as transportation, at more than sixty percent.

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
IELTS practice

The Transportation of Tourist Used in New Zealand

Most visitors who go to New Zealand like to use car as transportation, at more than sixty percent. Car and coach become second commonest transportation are used the same amount more than thirty percent. The percentage of train is the second lowest at twenty percent. And the last transportation of tourist used to have holidays is boat at under ten percent. Well, we can see from the chart that holiday maker loved to visit New Zealand using public transportation.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Atikah..
I cannot help you to give the suggestion as you have not attached the picture. I hope you include that the nest meeting.

Most visitors who go to New Zealand like to use car as transportation TOURISTS PREFER TO HARNES THE CAR WHEN THEY GO TO NEW ZEALANN, at REPRESENTING more than sixty percent. THE Car and coach become STATE THE POSITION second commonest transportation are used the same am ount more than thirty percent (YOU USE THE SAME STYLE TO SHOW MEASUREMENTS. It seems RIGID). The percentage of train is the second lowest at twenty percent (You should describe the figure variously).

Well, we can see from the chart that holiday maker loved to visit New Zealand using public transportation.(YOU SHOULD COMPARE AMONGS THE FIGURES IF YOU WANNA GET THE HIGH SCORE.)

Please, you read many examples of writing task 1 so you can meet the change language.

Home / Writing Feedback / Most visitors who go to New Zealand like to use car as transportation, at more than sixty percent.