In 1999, sixty-five percent of the customers were satisfied with the airlines in the United States

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
The chart and table below show customer satisfaction levels in the US with airlines and aspects of air travel in 1999, 2000, and 2007

The bar chart and table inform the percentage of the passengers' satisfaction and the aspects which are related with the flight experience in the US in 1999, 2000, and 2007. Overall, the customers were getting more and more satisfied with the airlines and the satisfied level of the flight aspects were above a half in 2007

In 1999, sixty-five percent of the customers were satisfied with the airlines. There is a slight increase by four percent in the next following year. Then in 2007, it reached a peak at 72 percent. Back in the beginning of the period, the unsatisfied passengers' level stall at 32 percent. In 2000, there is a slight decrease by 3 percent. It can be seen that the satisfactory level had an upward trend while dissatisfied level had a downward trend.

The flight attendant and price tickets had a similar upward trend and it reached peak at the same year in 2007. The former had 92 percent while the latter had 65 percent. There was no significant difference of satisfied level for check in agents and stayed at 88 percent as the median value. Schedules satisfaction level had 75 percent in 1999 and had the same number in 2000 and 2007. The data for comfort of seats factor started in 2007 with 47 percent.

(218 Words)

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello ivan! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

(1) The bar chart and the table (remember about parallel structure) inform the percentage of ...
(2) Overall, the customers were getting more ...
This is good overview, but you did not mention anything about the table

(3) There iswas a slight increase by ...
(4) In 2000, there iswas a slight decrease by 3 percent.
nda18 46 / 81 9  
hi Mr Ivan, these are my opinion towards your essay

1. There iswas a slight increase by ...
2. the unsatisfied passengers' level
[ no need apostrophe ]
4. ... the unsatisfied passengers' level stallstaled at 32 percent.
5. there iswas a slight decrease ...
6. It can be seen that the satisfactory level had an upward trend ...
[this is an overview sentence, as far as i know, it would be better if you put it in your body]
7. ...difference of satisfied level for check incheck-in agents...

Mr Ivan, you have a good essay, especially your introduction, but in the overview, i can't see the overview for the table. you should write two overview if you're served with 2 different data.

keep writing, thanks and goodluck.
mardian24 46 / 75  
1. There is a slight increase by four percent in the next following year.
There was a slight increase by four percent in the next following year.
be careful with past tense because the time is past (simple past = subject+ v2)

2. Back in the beginning of the period, the unsatisfied passengers' level stall at 32 percent.
Back in the beginning of the period, the unsatisfied passengers' level were stall at 32 percent.
I think you forget to add verb in your sentence

3. In 2000, there is a slight decrease by 3 percent.
In 2000, there was a slight decrease by 3 percent.

4. The flight attendant and price tickets had a similar upward trend and it reached peak at the same year in 2007.
The flight attendant and price tickets had a similar upward trend and it reached a peak at the same year in 2007.
I think you forget put (a) before noun countable singular

Home / Writing Feedback / In 1999, sixty-five percent of the customers were satisfied with the airlines in the United States