Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 5

Suggest me what topic should i take in Finance and management in Phd

mohan611 1 / 1  
I have done my MBA and am about to join in Phd, Please suggest me which topic should i take in phd.

Mohan
It's easy to google around and find lists of topics. I wonder what kind of help you really need. What topic did you focus on for your MBA?

Just google this:
finance research topics list

What are your favorite topics in this field? What are some articles you enjoyed?
mea505 - / 265  
Have you discussed this issue with your adviser? Typically, your adviser is the one with whom one discusses the topics of a Ph.D dissertation, as he or she will have to be the one who approves the topic. You can certainly present a list of suggested materials to him or her, but it will be the two of you who will ultimately decide what topics are good and what topics are not.

Mark
OP mohan611 1 / 1  
Sir,

I have done my MBA finance and qualified in PhD entrance test. Please suggest me what topic should i take in PHD on finance.
Congratulations on succeeding with the entrance test.

This is not a field I know much about, but I want to know what are 5 articles you have recently read. If you tell me the titles of 5 articles that are no older than 2005, it will help me to see what aspects of econ. interest you.

By getting familiar with what people have written in the past 5 years, you will know how to approach your topic of interest.

If you want to see a list, google this:
list research topics finance

Home / Dissertations / Suggest me what topic should i take in Finance and management in Phd