Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 11

Ph.D. topic in Computer Science (working as lecturer) - Image Processing or Neural Networks

praveen_vmk 1 / -  
Hi
I am praveen. I am working as lecturer in computer science department.
Please suggest me to select the Ph.D. topic in Computer Science relating to Image Processing or Neural Networks.
Which one is best one. Please guide me to choose any topic related to Image processing or Neural Networks.

I am confused to select the topic. Please suggest & give the guidelines.
Give me any URL's related to this. It is very much helpful. Give me solution as soon as possible.

My id is praveen_vmk
babble71 - / 2  
Hi praveen!
Go to or call your local university and ask them what exactly you are looking for. Good Luck to you!
Image Processing or Neural Networks

Hi Praveen, I do not know about these topics, but I do know about research. With any kind of research you need to READ enough articles to know what is going on in the field. Which of these topics NEEDS questions answered. You have to do some research that will improve people's practice of CS, save money, improve performance, etc.

So, what kinds of research studies have you read? Are you required to conduct original research?

You should go to "google scholar" and search for these 2 terms, one at a time. Read the most recent articles about them, and write a sentence every time you find an interesting piece of information.

This will take a lot of time, but it can be enjoyable if you really are interested.
Please read 5 studies that are interesting to you! That is the way to start.
You can use Google Scholar or your school library database.
prati86 - / 1  
[Moved from]: ph.d in computer science - how to select topic for research

Hello,
I want to do ph.d. in computer science.But can't understand how to select topic for research.so please help me by giving suggestion...
I have a quote for you from the famous fairy tale "Alice in Wonderland" ;

Alice said "Would you please tell me which way to go from here?" The cat said, "That depends on where you want to get to"

Yes... it is you who should decide what you want to do. So first decide on the area ; write a small description and post it. Then we will help you with coming out a catchy research topic. : )
shakillhussain - / 1  
Need PHD topic for computer science related to HUMAN INTERACTION

but the esaaiest and cheap 1
Dr Cool 2 / 15 3  
You can talk about new technologies and how they relate to human-computer interaction. Possibilities include how touchscreens are shaping the way humans interact with machines, they way human interaction has changed since GUI's (graphical user interfaces) have become more popular.

You can also discuss how new technology, including Google Glass is shaping human interaction.
nesee - / 1  
suggetions to select a research topic

hi,
i am a computer science pg student, i have to start up with my research work for my final year..but m not sure with the topics. can any one plz suggeset me some some recent topics in computer science and not related to image processing...
nehakarekar27 - / 1  
Search some journals and publications and check which new and advanced subject interests you.
You can google for the same.
usofts205 - / 1  
Research paper (any topic) of Computer Science

Dear
I am Computer Science student plan to write Research paper any topic of Computer Science with any one write and publish together
any one interested plz conatct me
EF_Sheri - / 27 22  
Hello! You mentioned writing and publishing. First, are you want to publish as a journal article and are you seeking a coauthor? I want to be sure I understand. Do you have topics in mind? Artificial intelligence is an interesting and hot topic, but would need an angle that has not been over-represented already. Another topic that is even more interesting is database systems in a world where virtually all processes are electronic and automated, e.g. how database systems help business when used with multiple platforms or tools such as customer account system access on multiple devices. Of course, these are only a few suggestions. I will watch for your reply and am happy to help in providing information or advise on how you can proceed based on your clarification of what you actually need/seek. :)

Home / Dissertations / Ph.D. topic in Computer Science (working as lecturer) - Image Processing or Neural Networks