Home / Essays   % width   Posts: 2

Art-based subjects as compulsory subjects - topic advice

Edukid2309 1 / 1  
Educationists argue that art-based subjects such as music, drama, art and craft should be compulsory in secondary-school curriculum to improve overall academic performance. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
I would like some advice on this topic if possible. Thank you!

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15252  
I am not sure what sort of advice you need with regards to this topic. There are no right or wrong answers in the Task 2 essay. You will receive a decent score provided that you follow the response format expectations and clearly support your point of view over the 2 reasoning paragraphs. Just remember that an extent essay requires you to focus on defending a single opinion, based upon your writer's opinion presentation.

Test your mettle in responding to this emotional response essay by using the more difficult discussion method. Oppose the opinion presented rather than supporting it. Most exam takers will support the given opinion since that is the easier way to write the essay. By using a different extent discussion, you will impress the examiner with your logical way of thinking and ability to discuss a difficult opinion.

Home / Essays / Art-based subjects as compulsory subjects - topic advice
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: