Building a web site project. There are writing portfolio, too difficult.

minhee 1 / 3  
① Purpose
After entering high school, I have produced a lot of projects because I major in computer programming. I can introduce me portfolio of building a web site, at the same time It is possible to check the ability improved as compared with the past of the project. Write three of the most impressive will to organize.

Portfolio
- Opportunity to clean up the portfolio.
- It is possible to read this portfolio at anywhere.

Personal
- It is helpful to prove their competence.
- It is possible to check the ability improved as compared with the past of the project.
- Get feedback from guest.

③ Site production
- Main screen & Organize project
*Simple Introduction & Pop-up windows portfolio
*Project name
*Project Image
*Project A brief introduction
*Project part & Review
SpecialOne 4 / 5  
After entering high school, I have worked on a lot of projects as I am major in computer programming. I want to create a portfolio on a website. At the same time, I want to see if I have made any improvement over the past few projects. I am writing three of the most impressive projects.
Hi Min, after reading this essay, I'm still puzzled as to what is the purpose of this essay is, if you are aiming to write an introduction, I believe it's missing a few points too. So here's what I suggest, when you respond to this thread. Write the purpose of your essay, this way we will be able to accurately give you some insights and suggestions in order to further your writing.

Moreover, a writing portfolio is not just a bullet point of your future writing articles, a portfolio is the collection of your writing and not the bullet points.

I am looking at the thread again and if the intention is to highlight the following points then this will suffice the purpose.

I hope this insights helped in redefining the purpose of your essay and when you do the revision, be sure to keep an idea straight and keep it from the beginning towards the end of the essay.
OP minhee 1 / 3  
Thank you very much everyone who you give answers to him! I love you. Thanks to complete can!
Hi Min, I was hoping to read your reading portfolio already, but it seems as though you have not prepared it yet, well, no worries, I believe you still have time and you want to make sure that it's polished and ready for submission.

While you're at it, mind the following suggestions and guidelines;

- review as much as you can, subject and verb agreement, the tense, the verb forms, to name a few, this is critical and it will help you come up with a good essay

- minor details should be kept intact as well, this are the linking verbs, punctuation marks that are also essential in completing your essay.

- a portfolio can have different approach, however, make sure that it is presented in a formal writing form

Lastly, review the rules of the portfolio make up and make sure to follow this rules properly. I wish to read your portfolio soon.

Home / Essays / Building a web site project. There are writing portfolio, too difficult.