Essay about what career to take, 4 pages

roprika 1 / -  
im trying to make an essay about the career that i would like to take . still i don't what career to take , but i need top write an essay of 4 pages at least . I don't know how to start about what to write , well i would like to be nurse, but whet can i write about it , please help me i really need it!

I just want to to know how to start how to end , how write it in order. thank you
Oh! other thing i don't speak English very well and i hope that youhave understood me
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

It can be difficult to write in a language that you are not fluent in, but I did not have any trouble understanding you. :-) Here are some things you might want to include when writing about a careering in nursing.

-First, you might want to say where your desire to be a nurse came from. Was someone in your family in a medical profession? Or were you, or someone you are close to, sick or injured and received wonderful care from a nurse? Is it just something you've always wanted to do?

-Next, you might talk more specifically about the parts of it that interest you. Do you enjoy studying biological sciences? Do you love to help people? What sort of career would you like to have in nursing? To work in a large hospital? In a clinic in a rural community? Perform private nursing services for older adults or children?

-Add a section about the course of study you will pursue. Is there a particular area you are especially interested in, like pediatrics? Mention any courses you've already taken which have prepared you for your future studies.

See if this gets you started, and I will be happy to help you edit your rough draft!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / Essay about what career to take, 4 pages