"How Media Can Influenced Children" - My teacher assigned us an essay for 3 pages.

pinya_23 1 / 1  
This is my biggest fear in my English subject. We spoke Visaya in my town Toboso in Philippines. Since, I am in English subject my Teacher encourage us to speak English word in her English subject and now she give us an Homework to write an essay about " How Media Can Influenced Children". My parents house we don't have TV, on my analysis thinking I made up some understanding my self that TV are really can influenced children. Is anyone here can help how to start my Essay. I am now in junior high which my english is not very good. Thank you very much.
Marisamanga 3 / 7  
You have time to enchance your English. Though, I suggest you explain your situation to your teacher so she can pardon you on this assignment.

I would correct your entry but....I don't think that is necessary because it's not an essay also teaching you about this is your teacher's job so good luck.

:) You're welcome.
OP pinya_23 1 / 1  
Thanks you for your advice. I will practice my english more often and about my homework my gf and I we decided to have study group. Thanks.
That's good advice, Marissa!
Hi Leah, I want to add some ideas for you:

Write a few sentences about the kinds of advertisements you have seen.
Read an article about the "influence of the media" and write a few sentences about the article. (Google to find an article)
Try to think of some products that are unhealthy for children, such as junk food and fast food.
Try to think of violent video games or movies, and write a few sentences about the way they might influence children.

Just do one thing at a time! Write one sentence at a time, and do plenty of reading to get ideas about how to structure sentences.
essays r hard - / 5  
it doesn't have to just be TV media, it can be music that you listen to, books/magazines you read, billboards and advertisements you see.

Home / Essays / "How Media Can Influenced Children" - My teacher assigned us an essay for 3 pages.