Coming up with a Essay Topic (Politics & Environment Policy)

cantonhero 2 / 2  
Hi there,

well I'm having trouble on coming up with a good topic for my essay
which is more of a Policy Memo about environmental issues and politics
eg "Water scarcity in Sudan and it's effect on the security crisis in that country" or Logging of the Peruvian Amazon and it's environmental effects which in turn are political (Climate Change etc)

Any ideas for a good, unique topic? Something that isn't so obvious like Global Warming, something unique, interesting...

Any ideas or help would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks
Llamapoop123 7 / 442  
Water-borne diseases?
Suburban Sprawl
Moon Mining
Blast Fishing
Unpleasant Noises
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
In what region of the world or in what aspect of environmental policy are you particularly interested? You will do a better job (and find the task less onerous) if you choose something within your existing areas of interest. So, if you were particularly interested in China, you could look at some controversial dam projects or the political impact of ongoing desertification. If you are particularly interested in energy issues, you could look at any number of hotly contested nuclear energy sites or the highly-charged (pun intended) question of disposal of nuclear waste.
Keng 39 / 134  
Choose a topic that you like if it is not an exam which you cannot select your own topic. Think about aspects in your country.

For example, Politics: it can be civil war.
There should be points to support civil war, such as neighboring countries, religious dispute.

Corruption: it can be money laundering within public enterprises ,Steal money from charity organizations
The points to support money laundering are self-fishness, law loopholes.

Try to realize that points should be the same categories such as behaviors, feeling
KD35 - / 1  
Suggestions for topics to explore on research paper regarding Environmental policy

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a topic to explore for a research paper for my environmental management class. The prompt reads "How do environmental policy makers employ institutions to affect behavior". I am thinking of researching waste disposal (either regular or nuclear) and how it's being done in two different jurisdictions. But the problem is finding enough academic sources to support my arguments. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and regards :).
Barzakh1 2 / 2  
"Impact and Risk" Seems to be a good topic.

good luck.

Home / Essays / Coming up with a Essay Topic (Politics & Environment Policy)