To what extent is sexual harassment a problem in the UK?

lennypenny 1 / -  

finding reasons of sexual harassment in the uk

So I've actually haven't started my essay yet and I'm already struggling with the question.
What scares me is the 'to what extent' question.
My thesis will probably be something like: I will argue that sexual harassment is a problem in the UK.
However, I need 3 reasons that don't overlap.
Could you guys maybe help me find some?
I would be reallllly thankful!
rosita12 2 / 1  
I will argue that sexual harassment is a problem in the UK.
this is your topic so search about it on the google and read many or thousand reports and essays about it if you need some idea about what you want to write

1- increasing about right of woman and react to even small sexual harassment
2- puting laws to protect woman and have high level of penalty
Lenny, this essay being of an "extent" kind, you need to formalize your prompt first. What question do you believe you will be responding to using the "extent" statement? Your current prompt proposal does not allow for an "extent" discussion. Only a point of view based upon information research paper. You need to develop a more "extent" responsive prompt in order to properly discuss 3 non-overlapping reasons. I recommend that you do a Google search for specific keywords that include "extent" in it so that you can gain an insight into the existing information that can help you develop your "extent" discussion and your 3 unique reasons for the discussion. Right now, your chosen prompt isn't that effective as the scope is too broad and needs to be narrowed down to a specific, focused discussion of the "extent" kind.

Home / Essays / To what extent is sexual harassment a problem in the UK?