"Who helped make me, me" - how to start an intro and conclusion?

ryder25er 1 / -  
HOW TO DO AND START AN INTRODUCTION AND CONCLUSION TO AN ESSAY TITLED
'WHO HELPED MAKE ME, ME'
SxmBeauty 2 / 9  
First of all you need to jot down notes on who you think is a big part of who you are. Maybe your mother is one person who helped make you, you. You would want to make your introduction interesting as to catch the reader's attention. For example you can start out with an interesting quote or a brief description of an experience you had with the person who helped shape you. As for the conclusion, it should also be interesting for you do not want your essay to falter right at the ending of it. Hope that helps!
EF_Stephen - / 264  
Sometimes it's better to save the intro to last. That way, you already have the info in your paper

Sxm has some great points too. Make notes. Decide where you are going with this. The conclusion, if the paper is done well, will just flow from everything you've said.
vlatski /  
intro could be who you are
If you already have the body written, why not post it here? That might make it easier for people to give you suggestions about how you should begin and end the essay.

Home / Essays / "Who helped make me, me" - how to start an intro and conclusion?