'homelessness is an inevitable phenomenon' - my article for CPE

mohammad007 1 / 1  
please check my article and tell me if it is qualified for CPE? what grade of CPE(A-B-C?)

Nowadays, we hear a lot about the controversial issue of homelessness ,accompanied by those
dire warnings about the consequences which threats the society. Are we really going to witness
a state in which house ownership has become so acute a problem that is irreversible?
Complex as it might seem, the problem is not much of a hurdle to tackle though the occurrence is
impending.

In the first stage, having been perceived enough evidence, it is highly likely that homelessness soon
becomes a widespread phenomenon all over the country. It stands to the reason that ineffective
policies implemented by government has made the prices increase stratospherically and consequently is
leading the society to the road of ultimate ruin. In addition, to add insult to the injury, due to the
economic recession that the whole country is suffering from ,it is rendering the country to be on the
verge of bankruptcy. As a consequence, it seems that the society is on the brink of facing the problems
even more than homelessness.

Having said that, there are enough courses of action which is possible to be taken.
By pragmatic cognizance, not enough has been done in terms of cost-effective construction.
That being the case,there must be new policies adopted so as to stop this practice of soaring home
prices which is making the individuals unable to pay for the rent,let alone buying their own house.
Secondly,as the economy is on the verge of collapse, all the austerity measures should be lifted so that
the entrepreneurs are more than willing to inject huge capital to the body of our economy.

All in all,as I have argued above, homelessness is an inevitable phenomenon in the very near future
and hardly can we escape from such a definite, catastrophic disaster unless we pay particular
attention to the crucially significant issue of homelessness.
MoonMoon 7 / 14  
dire warnings about the consequences which threats the society.

In addition, to add insult to the injury, due to the
verge of bankruptcy
the country is suffering from economic recession and is about to go bankrupt . As a consequence(repetition, you can use "as a result") , it seems that the society is on the brink of facing the problems
even more than homelessness.

Having said that, there are enough courses of action whichisare possible to be taken.

All in all, as I have argued above,

homelessness is an inevitable phenomenon in the very near future
and hardly can we escape from such a definite,catastrophiccatastrophedisaster unless we pay particular

Home / Essays / 'homelessness is an inevitable phenomenon' - my article for CPE