What is the most important in your life; sport or education?

hivarasti 2 / 3  
Today every body knows that the most important thing is education to have, but what about sports?
cchcal 3 / 6  
You can always gear it toward how important sports play in your life. Just a few ideas

i. It's all about passion. You're passionate about sports since it provides you a chance to bond
ii. through your previous participation in sports, it has taught you determination and to push on despite the odds. When you jog a 5km jog, the first km feels hard but nevertheless you push through and when you reach the finishing line, the result is sweet.
hvthoteen 16 / 44 4  
play sport regularly will bring you a healthy life and health is one of the most important things in our life. What do you think?
OP hivarasti 2 / 3  
I agree with you, but what about your jobs, family, etc.?
this kind of sport require more and more attention.
Well, what is most important... I suppose education just enhances the intellect, while sports enhance the physical health. So, that menas sports are more essential for actually staying healthy and not dying.

But then again, education can also help us to not die. For example, educaiton can help us to know how to find water in the wilderness. Therefore, education can also help us not die.

Anyway, you should just think about this question and come up with a profound idea to share. Write a sentence about the interesting idea you would like to share.

:-) Start with a single sentence, and soon you will be writing an essay.
Poonie Cha - / 7  
Well, both sports and education are essential, Sports make u healthy, Education leads you to the career.
If you've got a career but lack of good health, you cant enjoy your time
fredrogers4 1 / 1  
They really go hand in hand. Being well rounded is the best way to go.
Fly109238 4 / 3  
I tihink both. education can enrich my life, sports can make me have a healthy body, expecially the basketball . I love it.
engrdk 3 / 6  
Education, because sports can never be good without its proper education.

You must know how to kick a football to reach it to goal!
scoreas21 1 / 3  
sports could teach you how to work in a social environment with several different groups of people.
koei1982 4 / 11  
Neither, money is the most important in my life.
paranoiaAgent18 3 / 6  
Haha, the most important thing for me is another thing. But, if you ask me which one between the two is the MORE important, then i'd say sports. Though, I'm not really the sporty-type (and I can say that I read more frequently than I play any kind of sport), I still think it is more important because I value health and physical fitness more than anything else. Okay, well maybe except oxygen. and money. JK.

Well, basically, what I'm trying to say is that it's just like choosing between intellect and health. Of course, I'd choose health, since having a weak body will put all the stuffs you learn to waste. Mmmmaybe I'm just over-thinking. . . Oh, never mind.

Okay. But then again, you would know better about all the things to make you healthier if you have the knowledge, sooooo, yeah, education is equally important.

Alright, alright, I'm contradicting myself now. Anyway, good luck :D
nicodorable 1 / 4  
I think both is important, and studies have shown that if you are physically active then you are able to take in information easier, or at least better than if u r not. Although in this day and age one cont always have both, so its really about finding a balance. and isn't it ironic that when u educate the mind is a form of exercising the brain?
chuva 3 / 9  
for me, I think good career life is more important than both of them.
ace 5 / 66 5  
You can play sports in your free time. But it's hard to get educated in your free time.
neo1989 8 / 15  
in case of sport i should tell if you are not going to be a pro it is only help you with your health
but if you want to be a pro it could be your future career like roger federer
in case of education, better education gives us better insight about universe and thing happen around us
and in case of career, one can work in a company as a engineer or work in university as professor
Paijin 3 / 11  
In my opinion, It depends on you consideration. If you have a talent in sports and play as a professional. You should go for it because there are many people who can get a good chance in their lives from each sports.

However, If you don't have any gift. I think it is better to concentrate on further education, because this will lead to good career and high salary in future.
mehmoodahmed - / 2  
You need to create a balance between the two. I personally think I being involved in some sports along with education will improve performance in studies also by keeping physically and mentally active.
redstone 1 / 2  
Both of them play a vital important role in our life that sports is beneficial to one's physical health while education is helpful to one's mental health. but if i have to choose the more important one, then i'd say it is education. for the averages the good education helps to enhance one's ability to survive in current technical based society in which a strong physical body seems been placed on less emphysis compared with the past.
minhmetalhead 1 / 2  
Both of them are essential. You should not choose one and ignore the other. Moreover, practicing sports moderately will definitely enhance you performance in studies.
mdkamil - / 1  
i think both r importent in humen life becous external grouth by sport and internal grouth by educationgb
Mai_Alexei 1 / 3  
I believe both are essentials to life. You need to have a balanced life. You work hard for a living and do exercise to stay healthy. When you are healthy you can perform well at work. How's that?
alexisdanielle 2 / 3  
honesty you're just a number in this world i feel that you can make some thing of your self by education, by striving to be something bigger than you are, you can do that with sports but its risky. once you are injured your no good for sports but nobody can take away your education
smikhlin - / 1  
whatever created a drive in you. some people its competitive sports and others its schooling. either way, the passion must be there or else neither are important. then you must find something that will drive your focus. i personally find passion in history subjects.

Home / Essays / What is the most important in your life; sport or education?