Killing Abortion - how to write this essay?

MirandaKerynn 1 / -  
I am working on my paper about the affects of abortion on mothers, and I need some feedback ASAP. Thank you.
Rogerb - / 4 2  
Hi Miranda.
Since there is nothing to feedback on may I offer a few general rules of academic writing. As you probably know your writing frame consist of an introduction, body, conclusion and references. In the introduction state the topic of your essay "This essay will examine the effects (what kind of effect physical, mental, both?) on women. How are you going to write? Informative, argumentative, cause and effect, comparison and contrast? State your opinion of the subject. In the body discuss such questions and why do women abort, is it medical, physical, emotional or simply a form of birth controlee? What about the ethical and moral arguments concerning abortion, if you abort do you rob the world of a great mind, considering Leonardo da Vinci was illegitimate, but If you do not abort what effects may this have on your future from the aspects of relationships, education and so on?. In the conclusion summarize your main arguments, make an observation or recommendation and leave your readers with a question to think about. I hope that this is of some value and please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks. Roger Bishop

Home / Essays / Killing Abortion - how to write this essay?