Motivation for participation in postgraduate program with emphasis on my occupation

fm_rainbow 2 / 3  
Hi everyone..
Can u guys help me?
I want to make an essay for my scholarships.
The essay contain motivation for participation in postgraduate program with emphasis on my occupation.
Do you have an idea to make an essay?
Well, it depends on what the occupation is, Rainbow! If you were going to seek a masters in social work, you would need to show that you have a plan for achieving several specific goals in the field. You would have to discuss a few social work theories and concepts that you have been reading about in professional journals about social work.

If you really want to become a master of this field, you need to read all the recent articles and books (or at least read about them online to get familiar), and you need to jump into the ongoing conversation.

It must start with reading articles written by people with the same interests as you. What do you want to accomplish? What do you want to do?
pistol666 - / 1  
500 words essay to describe motivation for participation. Any examples?

Please provide 500 words essay to describe motivation for participation. Please write example essays or help another way
Opuntia - / 13 4  
Whole the internet is filled with examples for this prompt.
But write from your experience - show your personal feelings, how you struggled with things, it must come from inside of your heart. Show your passion, what ignites you - describe the first moment that motivated you to participate. It must be convincing for the reader, try to be unique. Don't copy ideas of others. Find it in yourself, I'm sure you have something to say. Just put your ideas here, we will help you to develope it into one good piece of essay :)

Home / Essays / Motivation for participation in postgraduate program with emphasis on my occupation