Select an inspirational quote that you would put on the wall of your room. Collage essay.

vionafedora 1 / -  
Select an inspirational quote that you would put on the wall of your room.Why did you pick this quote? Explain why you see its message as enduring rather than situational. Please limit your response to a total of 500 words.
Samuelsam123 12 / 46 20  
"knowledge will give you power , but character respect " - Bruce Lee

You could say that Character brings you far further than knowledge , even though without knowledge you go no where.

Besides always persueing knowledge , always keep in mind that the way you treat people is also very very important.Also you can give examples in life where a knowledgable person becomes proud and goes now where.

hope i helped .. ;)
Viona, first of all, EF will not write an essay for you, we are here to help out and give you ideas on how to enhance your essay.

I have a few points that can jumpstart this essay of yours;

- what is the quote that inspires you, something that keeps your world positive
- why did you pick this quote
- how does this quote affect your daily life
- site examples that best influence this quote

There are a lot of quotes that are actually quiet moving, I for one live by this quote; "life is a matter of choice", and as I grow older and wiser, it is indeed a matter of choice, destiny is one but you are still the one who makes decisions for your life at the end of the line.

We hope you will be able to write a good piece of essay, post it here and we will help you further.
fafarrukh 3 / 13 2  
"I am thankful to all those who said no to me. It's beause of them I did it myself."- Albert Einstein

"The world suffers a lot not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of good people."- Napoleon.

Home / Essays / Select an inspirational quote that you would put on the wall of your room. Collage essay.