Shoppers: Division/Classification Essay

saenz 1 / -  
I am writing an essay on the classifications of shoppers. I am needing help with my thesis, introductory paragraph. Is there anyone that can give me some help with ideas on how to write this. It is due tomorrow. Thank you.

i am wanting to talk about the impulse shopper, the bargain shopper and the person that dislikes shopping.
linmark 2 / 328 7  
What is the subject? Statistics? Marketing? Sociology?
If it is due tomorrow and all you have figured out to talk about 3 classifications, then I suggest you define what kind of shopper you have in mind in your opening paragraph (typical grocery shopper, Sarah Jessica for Manolos? a dude shopping for cars?) If your essay about consumerism, unique selling product features or economics, you will have to define accordingly.
I'm really sorry I didn't get to this in time for your deadline! I hope you clicked around EssayForum and looked at all the advice we give people about that. You can even do a word search, for example, "thesis"

Good luck!! :-) Did you get through it okay? It really becomes easier if you take some time to read a few articles about the subject. I bet there are some good articles about classifications of shoppers if you google it...

Home / Essays / Shoppers: Division/Classification Essay