Success factor of six sigma in construction field (aim and objective to use?)

kiddjw 1 / 1  
what the aim and objective i can use ? i have no idea on it, can anyone help me in this?
Abdumannon 1 / 2  
The effectiveness of a Six Sigma program depends on developing a mindset that refuses to accept or accommodate defects. As Kevin Weiss, CEO of The Capability Group and Philip Crosby Associates opines, "It's important to create a culture of prevention, which causes people to prevent defects and non-conformities." Philip B. Crosby in his book, Quality is Free, states: "The quality manager must be clear, right from the start, that zero defects is not a motivation program. Its purpose is to communicate to all employees the literal meaning of the words 'zero defects' and the thought that everyone should do things right the first time."

Defects cost money, waste time, and frustrate managers, and building and sustaining a prevention-oriented culture requires driving away both defects and non-conformances.
tnat86 - / 1  
When people start a new adventure, they may be afraid of many challenges in the new environment. By implementing Six Sigma model, they can apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) problem-solving methodology to improve their personal development with some benefits as below:

- get experience with new tools
- get recognition in the organization
- add value to job satisfaction
- get a broader point of view

Hope this help!
OP kiddjw 1 / 1  
Thanks u all~~

Home / Essays / Success factor of six sigma in construction field (aim and objective to use?)