"System modeling and simulation" - anyone can help with essay? i just have not idea:(.

Real_MadriD 1 / -  
Hi guys, I will be thankful if anyone helps me.
I should write essay for "System modeling and simulation" and The essay must include the following sections:
1. Problem to be solved (simulation problem: preferably, in your country)
2. Simulated system (system to be simulated)
3. Aim of simulation
4. Input data (What input data will be used in your simulation model?):
4.1. constant data (model parameters)
4.2. random data:
random events
random variables
5. Approaches to preparing input data (How you will prepare input data?)
6. Output data (What output data will be used in your simulation model?)
7. Simulation experiments (How you will experiment with the model?)
8. Analysis of simulation results (How you will analyse simulation results?
I will wait your answers. Thanks beforehand.
Sarics, the first question I have for you is, what are you majoring in? Your field of study will normally dictate the kind of system modeling and simulation project that you should be developing. Next, I would want to know what problem in particular from your country can best be used for this project. Remember, it should be in line with your major and must also be something that you can easily research. Make sure that you have a network of people to interview, survey, and refer to for your simulation tests and similar activities. If you don't have access to even the most basic sources of information for the study then choose another topic.

The aim of your simulation should definitely have some real world applications in order to get you a better grade from your professor. Remember, the more applicable your simulation is, the easier it will be for you to accomplish the related research and development tasks, the easier it will be for you to complete the paper. Think in terms of practical applications whenever possible in order to make your research life easier.

As for the rest of the requirements of your research, all of those should come into play or fall into place easily once you settle on your topic for research and its real world applications. It is hard for us to give more specific advice because you have not told us what your major is and what you might want to use as the topic for this research. If we know those basic information, our advice will be further improved.
Sarics, I'd like to remind you that here EF, we don't write the essay for you, you write for yourself and make a well structured writing piece, then you post it here on EF and we will be here to assist you and provide you sound advice that will boost the quality of your essay.

Now, you are actually lucky to have a topic at hand, you have to incorporate this topic to your field of study and the future goals that you have, professionally and academically, it's a never ending learning process and this is just what you need to do, learn how to write your very own essay that corresponds to the prompt.

You have a solid guideline of what to write and how to write this essay, so you should be able to map it accordingly, more so, the structure of your essay is easier as you have all the information that the essay needs to have, all you have to work on is the presentation of the essay, such as which one is the introduction, body and the final paragraph of the essay.

When you're done with your draft, post it here on EF so we can have a look and assist you with the modification and further enhancement of your work.

Home / Essays / "System modeling and simulation" - anyone can help with essay? i just have not idea:(.