Violence in soccer and hockey - Need advice

milost 1 / 1  
Hi guys,

I recently got an essay topic and it's the following:

"compare the violence in hockey (mainly on the ice) to the violence in soccer (mainly in the stands).

So basically to compare the fact that violence in hockey happens mostly between the athletes and violence in soccer happens mostly between the fans. I don't quite understand how I could structure this and what my points of comparison would be. The only comparison I could think of is that sporting events themselves promote violence in their environment irregardless of whether it occurs on the ice or the stands.

I am supposed to list implications, comparisons, other important points, and points in trying to solve this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Milos
OP milost 1 / 1  
anyone have any ideas?
You'll have the answers to all your questions when you answer this one: What is your purpose?

If this is just an essay for school, the purpose is to do well in school, and to do well you should pretend the essay is not for school. Pretent it is to express an idea that is important to you.

Why is the violence there at all? Use funny examples.

The thing is... it is always going to be tense and sometimes violent... so... make this a brilliant commentary on human nature. Do you know anyone who would very easily get angry and start a fight? Take inspiration from a real life example. :-)

Home / Essays / Violence in soccer and hockey - Need advice