I want to work for Google (do cool things that matter) - NEED GUIDANCE ON COLLEGE ESSAY

STEMkid 2 / 2  
This is the topic :
Florida Tech's location maximizes students' ability to explore careers, gain work experience and conduct research with faculty in their major of interest. How would you take advantage of these opportunities?

I really don't know how to attack this essay, I wrote a few openings and they're all ridiculously terrible, can someone please aid me in my problem? A little about myself if you need that, I'm applying for computer sciences, I want to work for google (do cool things that matter)... If someone can help me I'd appreciate it!
You should look into the course offerings of Florida Tech online and learn about the training programs and internships that they provide to their students. Choose which programs you are interested in and applicable to your chosen major and then write your essay based upon how you see those programs, internships, and mentor programs helping you advance your knowledge in computer science with the end result of helping you develop your own idea of cutting edge technology and how it can be applied to the further development of computers and the word wide web. In order to write this essay, you should at least have have an idea or inkling of what your future career should look like, where you will be working, and why. Then tailor the essay to answer those questions based upon the training and academic offerings of the school. You already said that you want to work at Google, so explain why and how you hope to achieve that with the help of Florida Tech :-)

Home / Essays / I want to work for Google (do cool things that matter) - NEED GUIDANCE ON COLLEGE ESSAY