How to write Ecology, Environment and Territory proposal?

Celmeog 1 / 1 1  
I am applying for Ecology, Environment and Territory Master Degree mobility program by Erasmus Mundus. There is one section of the application that I don't understand. The instruction goes like this: Please indicate the main aspects of your mobility proposal. The mobility programme proposed must coherently describe the existing relation between the activities you develop and those you intend to develop at the host institution. Describe in detail the mobility programme you intend to develop at the host institution. And applicants must write an essay of at most 2500 words for it. If anyone understands, please help explain it. Thanks in advance.
The mobility program can be considered, in some instances, to be a student work permit exclusive to the Erasmus Mundus scholars. It is a limited scope work permit that allows the student to work in a field, in a small capacity, that is related to your masters studies. This is the practicum part of your studies that will allow you to have actual work experience and non-classroom based learning in relation to your profession. The program you participate in should help you to further improve upon your academic learning and theoretical understanding gained from your masters courses.

Before you write your essay, you must first consider finding a company in your host country that have Erasmus Mundus contacts and would allow you to work there in line with the mobility program. Based upon the classes you will be taking and the additional training that you hope to gain during this time as a masters student, you should pick the company you will train with and then explain the skills that you hope to develop there in relation to your studies and profession.

Think of it as a physical thesis presentation. Rather than doing research, you will be physically involved in learning how to solve certain problems related to ecology, the environment, and other things. It is the opportunity to learn from the professionals in the field and dig deeper into the background or possible solutions to problems that ail the environment. This is a learning experience far beyond what you can learn in the classroom or through your masters thesis.

A mobility program of this scope will allow you become a well rounded professional who has a balanced academic and practical learning gleaned from your time as a masters student. So think of the company that can best serve your learning interests, plan how you might be able to get the most out of this physical experience, then write your essay based upon those theories and ideas.
OP Celmeog 1 / 1 1  
@Holt thank you so much. :D

Anyone else give me some advise.

Home / Essays / How to write Ecology, Environment and Territory proposal?