How to write a 3000-word essay about 'communication'?

gottaproblem 1 / 1  
my professor gave me a topic "communication". that's all of the instruction.

so i have to write one, but i have never written any essay before, what should i do?

In fact, i dun know if I need a cover page, and I don't know if I have to write a content page, and I don't know what to write too...
something 23 / 52 5  
Perhaps, you could write about developing of communication since starting history to our generation. For example, why is it important for human, how it develop and so on.

I hope this could help. :)

Ok... what is the purpose? Is it a research paper? Or just a class room assignment? Why did your professor ask to you do that? Your essay depends on the answers of those questions because each purpose has got its own features. Whatever it is you need to have an introduction of the topic. But in this case your topic seems to be too general because communication itself a very vast area. We can certainly help you if you know more details, but with short description it is pretty difficult for us to help.
OP gottaproblem 1 / 1  
Thanks so much for all!
My professor wants us to do a presentation and then an essay related to it.
for my essay, actually I would write about sexualization in media(which is my presentation topic), but the problem is that, I have to talk in two views: liberal pluralism and marxism.

Uptil now, I am still trying to think hard about their views on sexualisation. Indeed, how could I make it to 3000 words?

Home / Essays / How to write a 3000-word essay about 'communication'?