My ambition in life is to make humans life even bette; Master's- robotics; SOP

nirav2590 1 / -  
What technology has provided is all comfortable and flawless life with its revolution and that is why we can connect to over loved ones from far away distance , we do all the error less and complicated calculation in few second with help of computer & internet. I believe that next generation technology revolution will be in field of robotics and artificial intelligences. I found that robotic revolution is at its' initial stage and it needs to be taken to grass root level to facilitate human life.

Career plans and long term goal...
Master of robotic system development is the one of its kind graduate program with which I see my dream is going to be complete. This unique technical and management program provides me opportunity for learning all technological aspects and also give chance to become familiar with practical aspects of industrial world.

My ambition in life is to make humans life even better, simpler and easier with robots or automation. I want to contribute to new generation revolution of robotics.

My goal is to design and to do innovative research on automation system which reduces human efforts in manufacturing. The system which gives us relatively higher outputs that saves time and money both.

I found that industrial revolution has already started in automation and robotics field which come up with innovative idea that will definitely drive mankind towards better future. I am seeking career in this kind of organization since I have completed my undergraduate engineering. My dream is to see myself designing automation or robotic system after 5 to 7 years.

Industrial Experience....
I am currently working in process Industries which is manufacturing petrochemical products by automated process plant. I am instrumentation and control engineer in one of the plant looking after process automation. My job role is to look after automated system and maintaining it to it's working and healthy condition. I have been working at this organization from 16 July 2012 to till date.

I have hands on experience working in automation system for chemical process plant; I have gained knowledge and practical aspects. I think now it's time to enhance knowledge by studying.

Why MRSD...
I am already associated with industry and seeking career in commercial sector of automation and robotics this program is best for my further career development.

With extraordinary curriculum of MRSD I would be able to learn and develop skills for automation industries and field robotics which enables me to fulfill my dream and achieve my goal.

This program will enhance my knowledge and learning of all scientific aspect of automation and technological innovation. MRSD's technical teaching will enhance my knowledge in innovative designing of robotic and automation.

Managerial learning develops my skill in key business area like efficiency improvement, cost reduction, quality management and product optimization.

Academic activities and performance...
I believe my overall performance of academic, experience and awards I have received will be only in the root of future success and career goal. My integrated approach towards the academic life will help me to enhance my knowledge what I have had gained so far.

I have achieved 3rd prize in tech-fest (Mindbend) held in SVNIT college at Surat, the competition is of line follower robot and solving the zigzag path in minimum time. I have designed my Bot with Infrared sensor which is wireless and generate real time output as it detects the path of particular zigzag line color. In that output signal generated by the IR sensor is driving the DC motor with connected wheels. I have used microcontroller with low scan time which enables to drive robot at higher speed.

I have actively participated in workshop on the swarm robotics in 3rd academic semester .it was great learning experience and from that day I have became fascinated about robots and decided to pursue career in robotics and automation field. After this workshop I have kindle in me to learn about robotics. I have understood that key-component is the communication between the members of the group that build a system of constant feedback. The swarm behavior involves constant change of individuals in cooperation with others, as well as the behavior of the whole group.

I have achieved 10 credits out of 10 in my final year project which is the best ever in my whole academic life. I have done project on automated manufacturing of scales without human intervention throughout manufacturing of scales. My intention of choosing this project is to develop such an automated system that will produce more output with accuracy. I had build model with microprocessor I/O system, as per calculated time if we design real application from this model then it will be able to produce 40,000 scales per day. For loading and unloading of scales I have used robotic arm

I believe in consistence learning through life and adding more value to self to get success in any field.
shadman19922 21 / 74 10  
Your biggest problem is with the structure and content of your statement. This essay is simply out of order, the statement leaves much to be desired and doesn't allow the reader to know much about you as a person. And your transitions between different points are handled extremely poorly.

Now, moving onto dissecting this.

Master of robotic system development ..

I understand this is what you plan to do after you graduate. Problem is, the way you worded it makes your goals and aspirations look dull and generic, and people already know the robotics will drive us towards a better future.

Before I make any further comments, I'd like to bring to your attention the fact that an SOP is an opportunity for you to bring the attention of the admissions committee to things that don't get mentioned in other parts of your application. With that said:

I am currently working in process Industries ..

Since I'm applying for graduate school myself, I know very well you'll have an opportunity to mention the above quoted description in other parts of your application. It's better you talk about how this work has shaped your goals and led to your growth, both as a person and as an engineer.

Why MRSD...
I am already associated with industry and seeking career in commercial sector of automation and robotics this program is best for my further career development...

Your description of why MRSD is simply inadequate. Since you're applying for MRSD, you need to talk about what research the department carries out and how your interests run parallel with that. You should also talk about the classes you can take if you get accepted by MRSD. Admissions departments do look for the fact that you've properly researched their school before applying.

I believe my overall performance of academic, experience and awards I have received will be only in the root of future success and career goal...

Again, this will probably get mentioned in other parts of your application. I'm not saying not to talk about your experiences, but problem is, you don't talk about how the experiences you've gone through has shaped you or changed you.

You've got to come up with a far better conclusion.

Home / Graduate / My ambition in life is to make humans life even bette; Master's- robotics; SOP