Application for the master's degree of Corporate Communication

leticia0130 1 / 1  
In my mind, Communication is also a kind of persuasion, focus on how to persuade your audience to adopt the value or other things that you want them to agree with. Now, I'm the activity assistant in the advertising department of Phoenix New Media, entering in the July 2016, be responsible of orchestrating different forms of campaigns for spreading the core philosophy of Phoenix and appealing more advertisers choosing Phoenix as their advertising platform. It's a valuable opportunity for me to learn about the mass communication and advertising from all those outstanding colleagues. During this 4 months, I took part in orchestrating two launching ceremonies of public welfare activity, and two national scale exhibitions. Each of them needs the elaborate propaganda plan and diversity communication channels like press releases, character posters, WeChat pushes, propaganda videos, outdoor advertising and so on. All these tasks give the opportunity of applying my knowledge into practical cases and strengthen my determination of deeper research in communication.

As a hardworking and engaged student, I seized every opportunity to improve my management skills. My experience as the vice-president of the Student Union of BFSU has trained me to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels of industry and to exercise organizing and time managing skills in planning and operating campus events. Each activity needs the elaboration of communication plan and management of all media channel to maximize the communication effect towards all audience especially the potential participator. Additionally, I won the BOCO Scholarship for Overseas Study in December 2015 which offer me a chance to participate the Innovation and management program in NUS, leading to a further training in commerce innovation and policy management. I consider all this experience as a part of fortune for me and let me never worry about the western teaching style and aboard learning life.

I always hold the view that every successful communication needs the basic of sufficient knowledge, experience and executive capacity. So, even though I catch every opportunity of playing a crucial role in planning an activity, I still lay emphasis on the professional knowledge accumulation by not only choosing a second major, but also usually being an auditor in some optional courses and lectures. I have not consider of another choice of my future career except from communication and media, and I believe I will not do that in the future. Stay hungry, stay foolish. I want to create a different situation no matter the target is China's image communication or a company's corporate communication. I know the huge influence and maybe as well as the difficulties in the proceed of communication, and I hope to make this world, at least the environment where I live, be a little different because of the existence of me.
Hi Liu, below are my thoughts on your Application essay and I will make it straight forward correction in order for you to see the difference of the original draft and the corrections and remarks itself.

Last paragraph
- communication needs the basic of sufficient knowledge, experience and executive capacity. - what exactly do you mean by "executive capacity", please elaborate.

- SoTherefore , even thoughif I - activity, I stillwill lay emphasis on
- the acquisition of professional knowledge
- accumulation byand not only choosingchoose
- but also usually being an auditor intake into audit, some optional courses and lectures.
- I have not considered anyof another
- choice offor my future career
- except fromfor the communication
- I know the huge influence and maybe as well as the difficulties
- in the proceed ofpursuing communication,
- be a little different because of thewith my existence of me .

There you have it Liu, as you can see, I believe one thing that you have to learn is to be decisive in your ideas and in putting them in writing, most of the sentences you have are quiet half way there and its got the confusion and believe me, the reader will know what and how the letter feels.

Home / Graduate / Application for the master's degree of Corporate Communication