Why have you chosen to pursue your MBA on a part-time basis?

pg_mbastudent 2 / 3  
Please review the following -

Once I realized that I need to bridge the gap in between my current skills and what I need in order to achieve my short term and long term goals, the next thing to decide was either to go for full-time or part-time MBA. I chose to go for part-time MBA since I feel that continuing with my work would help me implement what I learn during my MBA in the practical world. I can help my company grow along with myself by sharing the ideas I am going to learn at the business school. Additionally, I did not want to lose the touch with the business world because I feel it is so important for someone to be involved with the day-to-day activities and upgrades happening everywhere from technology to the way things are implemented in real world and if you lose touch it is hard to catch up with the pace of growing world.
the next thing to decide was either to go for full-time or part-time MBA.

This is the main idea of the first sentence. I don't think it is an important enough idea to be included. I think the last part of this sentence should be modified to express your main interest, you unique passion/inspiration.

I chose to go for part-time MBA since I feel that continuing with my work would help me implement

Oh, and because of this sentence, that previous sentence is especially unimportant.

I like your theme! If you change that first sentence the way I suggested, you can make this all about your interest in... what? It can be anything cool. Blue Ocean Strategy? Transformational Leadership? What is your special interest?

Then, INFUSE the last sentences of this with a few words to specify exactly how you will benefit your current organization with knowledge from your research during the mba. Maybe you will even write your thesis on something directly related to your organization (i.e. like action research). So... I guess I am just finding ways to put this essay on steroids, ha ha, and enhance it. It is already very good, obviously. Thanks for all your participation in EF lately!

Home / Graduate / Why have you chosen to pursue your MBA on a part-time basis?