What are the differences of these MFA admission requirements?

Fay 1 / -  
Hi, I'm applying for MFA. And it may be kind of ridiculous questions for someone. But I just cannot exactly define what their requirements are.

Admission Requirements
Online Graduate Application:
Include your 1) research interest, 2) summary of prior experience, 3) professional/career goals, 4) statement of intent, 5) personal statement, 6) three letters of recommendation as well as answers to the following questions:

a) Characterize your undergraduate educational experiences. How do these inform
your approach to design and your work?
b) What is good design?
c) What is the role of a designer today?

My questions are
1. What is "research interest" for MFA? Can anyone give me some examples, please?
2. What are the differences of these admission requirements? For me, it seems that they can be written within one essay (except the letter of recommendation). Or they are different and must be written in 5 essays separately?

3. And I'm confuesd with the three questions at the end. Those questions must be answered in letters of recommendation? Or the answers should be done in the other 5 essays?

Thank you.
Here are some links that may be helpful to you;

sundialmedia.com/lori/shyba_CV.pdf
english.ucf.edu/graduate/creative.php - 11k

The letters of recommendation won't have anything to do with the questions; the questions are for you to write in your own words in essay form. I hope this is helpful!
FaithHealer - / 1  
No specific motivation letter requirements. What to do?

Hi, I am currently writing a motivation letter for Master's degree admission. The school I'm applying to does not provide any specific requirements about how the motivation letter should be written (format, shrift, etc.), it is only stated it should be about 300 words. What should I do in that case, there should be some standard specifics I must be aware of after all?
anadaana1 1 / 2  
Dear there are many exepmples of Motivation letters you can get them through the internet.

Home / Graduate / What are the differences of these MFA admission requirements?