'my dream is becoming a successful programmer' - Graduate school

shenoooo 3 / 8 1  
Applicants should describe their main academic interests, strengths and limitations, explain why they wish to study this degree, and why they have chosen UT arlington, and specify what they hope to accomplish during their studies at UT Arlington ?

Essay

"A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement" Bo Bennett. Applying for the graduate school is considered the first step to reach my main goal. My goal is getting prepared to be a successful programmer as I believe that I'm attached to that field and love it. Also, I believe that I can improve my career more at that field as well. University of Texas at Arlington is considered one of the most known and professional university at the DFW area. I hope during my studying at the UTA that I can develop what I know, and try to know new things that I didn't hear about before, that can help me to achieve my goal. Also, I'll try to know a lot of previous experiences in that field that can help me in the future.

There for, my dream is becoming a successful programmer as I believe that I love that career and able to learn more about it. Also, Choosing the UTA is a good idea for its big name and the professional way they work with. Finally, my goal is improving my knowledge and knowing new experiences to get prepared to my future.

Any help please?
My goal is getting prepared to become a successful programmer as I believe that I'm attached to that field and love ithave a great passion for learning IT .

---- Goal is linked with achieving a future task; also I guess you want to become a computer programmer and prefer if you speicfically tell it to the reader

Also, I believe that I can improve my career more at thatgo a long way in this career field as well("also" makes "as well" redundant ). University of Texas at Arlington is considered to be one of the most knownrenownedand professionaluniversityuniversities inat the DFW area. I hope during my studying at the UTA that I canwish todevelop what I know, and try to know new things that I didn't hear about before,acquire more knowledge and exposure in this field that can help me to achieve my goal during my stay at the UTA. Also, I'll try to know a lot of previous experiences in that field that can help me in the futureI believe that this learning experience will enrich my outlook as a learned person and help me grow as a person .
OP shenoooo 3 / 8 1  
Thank you Duminda, and Jeslyn. for your advices, thats helped me alot specially with using the vocabulary. Now it's more attractive to read.

Home / Graduate / 'my dream is becoming a successful programmer' - Graduate school