Home / Graduate   % width NEW!

German Universities, the learning temples; SOP - Automation Engineering

Abhishek_DG 1 / -  
Hey Gus,

This is my first attempt in writing a SOP. Please give your suggestions an feedback. I would really appreciate that.

STATEMENTOF PURPOSE
I am Dave. I graduated with First Class in Bachelor of Engineering Degree, Branch-Instrumentation and Electronics from RSIT, Bangalore in the year 2011. This college is affiliated to Visvesaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka, India. It is my ardent desire to carryout MS Degree leading to PhD in the field of Automation/instrumentation/Allied Areas.

I feel, a worthy engineer is he who fulfills the following four major roles viz acquiring good technical knowledge, possess analytical skills, be responsive to societal needs and lastly should be highly creative. In the present day scenario and especially for Indian industries, it is utmost important to focus on creativity or innovativeness so that we could be productive and also cost effective to survive in the market.

To gain good technical knowledge it is also necessary to study in the best Institutes with excellent infrastructure. I see the German Universities as the Learning temples which can equip me to face the numerous changes and fulfill my career goal.

About me, at school level I had a knack for science and mathematics and would participate in respective Olympiads. I also won the Best Creative project Award at the Inter School Level.

My under graduate studies have introduced me to different subject field such as Electronics, computer science, Instrumentation, Process control etc .Linear Integrated circuits,VLSI signals and system,C- Programming, Blue(Java) & Basic Mat lab application were special topics of interest.

Apart from regular course work, I have also completed a Project Work on "Automatic Collision Detection and Acceleration Control using RF Technology and GSM (Global System for Mobile) module" which was well appreciated by my peers.

Soon after graduation,I joined an IT based company Unisys (India) Ltd at Bangalore as a Service Support System Analyst. Within a few months of my joining I was nominated as the Best Worker.

I am hardworking and a keen learner and given an opportunity, I shall spare no pains in excelling and meeting the expectations of the Institute. With the confidence gained at the German Universities, I am confident that I shall be able to become a good engineer and shoulder higher level of work responsibilities.

Home / Graduate / German Universities, the learning temples; SOP - Automation Engineering