"Identify a weakness in your personality and explain how it might impact education"

vneshe 1 / 1  
The subject mentioned essay I am writing for the admission in the graduate level physician assistant program at the McMaster University. Please correct me, improve it and enhance my paragraph Or help me to write better.

IDENTIFY A WEAKNESSES IN YOUR PERSONALITY AND EXPLAIN HOW IT MIGHT IMPACT YOUR LEARNING AND PERFORMANCE IN THE PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT EDUCATION:

As we know that nobody is 100% perfect in the world. Each and every individual has some weakness, so as I. I realized my weakness when I was attending the class of mathematics at the Northeastern University, Chicago, IL. I was doing more analysis to get the best solution of the problem.One of my classmate immediately pointed out and said don't be too much analytic but just follow the steps as suggested in the classroom and arrive to the requisite answer.

I admit to being a bit of a perfectionist. I always try to get the most precised answer up to third decimal point.I take a great deal of pride in my assignment and am committed to produce the highest-possible best answer. But in doing that I loose little more time as compare to others. I've learned that it's not always possible or even practical to try and perfect 100% the academic assignment. Sometimes you have to decide what's important and ignore the rest in order to be more productive and save time.

Now the question is how it might impact my learning and performance in the physician assistant education. So I would say that this specified weakness might consume little more time as compare to other students in the class but I am working to modify my detailing and analytical habits in order to improve my weakness.I will modify this weakness by pacing my work, so that I don't get caught up in analysis and loosing time.I've learned to make my perfectionism academic assignment to the best of my knowledge for completion. I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention toward details as per guidelines given in the classroom, as per the methodology, suggestion and instructions, I will be having a successful learning and performance in the Physician Assistant education program.
Strawberry78 4 / 52  
You can condense the first paragraph to one sentence by saying something like I am viewed as someone who is too analytic about certain situations. Then go into your anecdote. You have to identify your weakness and try and make it into a positive. It might look bad if you put yourself down about a quality you might not view as desirable. Take out the first part of the first sentence in your third paragraph. Also, try not to feel sorry about your imperfection. Being analytic is also a good thing. Highlight that.
amysticalbird 1 / 2  
Red =change
Blue = my suggestion

We know that nobody is 100% perfect in the world. Each and every individual has some weakness, as do I .

One of my classmates immediately pointed out and said don't be too much analytic but just follow the steps as suggested in the classroom and arrive to the requisite answer. (Reword this one. Are you quoting your classmate?)

I always try to get the most precised answer up to third decimal point. I take a great deal of pride in my assignment and am committed to produce the highest-possible best answerbest possible answer . But in doing so I lose more time as (?) compared to others.

I will modify this weakness by pacing my work, so that I don't get caught up in analysis and lose time. I've learned to makeuse my perfectionism in academic assignments to the best of my knowledge for completion.
OP vneshe 1 / 1  
hi,
Thanks for the suggestion. I have changed the sentence and added more sentences in the first paragraph. Kindly go through it and reply any more modification.

Thanks

Home / Graduate / "Identify a weakness in your personality and explain how it might impact education"