The impact of enterprises - GKS-G GMBA | Goal of study and study plan

sankook 4 / 8 2  
The Goal of study & Study Plan:

ยท Studying GMBA under GKS scholarship will help me understand the impact of enterprises on the world economy and social change. If I get GMBA under this scholarship, I will study how South Korea harnessed the benefits of business to adjust an export-oriented economic strategy to drive its economy. I will also study how technology contributes to the development of sustainable business and governance in South Korea. I want to know the frameworks, concepts, and techniques that Korean and International companies are using today. This knowledge will give me practical and useful lessons on how to manage duality of business effectively. It will help me adapt to various markets and sectors that are not only in Asia but also in countries around the world.

ONE ESSAY PER THREAD PLEASE
Try to connect the current situation of enterprises in your country with your interest in the GMBA. Expand on how you will use the skills and theories you will have learned in Korea to develop your country's own field. Your goals are too Korea specific. It has to be a 2 way street. Goals for learning and goals for application. That way you have a solid reason for wishing to study in Korea. If you are an entrepreneur yourself, then, take this opportunity to discuss your personal business and personal goals for study. You must have a wide point of view in terms of impact discussion of your goals. This is too short to apply as an effective explanation in response to the prompt.
OP sankook 4 / 8 2  
Thank you for the review but my whole essay got edited its just the introduction part my whole essay got cut but i will take your suggestions as well and upload it again.

Thank you

Home / Graduate / The impact of enterprises - GKS-G GMBA | Goal of study and study plan