Law and Information Society (LIS); MOTIVATIONAL LETTER - Masters

lolash4u2luv 1 / -  
My name is OloladeMulikatOlundegun, aged 28, I am a Nigerian national. I earned a Bachelor degree in Law (LLB Hons) in the year 2007 from University of ilorin. With this letter I wish to put across my interests in studying a Master degree program in Law and Information Society at The University of Turku.

My aim is to work in an international Company related to (Law). Therefore I would like to gain a deeper theoretical and practical knowledge in Law and Information Society (LIS). I believe that a research master degree program at The University of Turku is the best place to achieve my career objectives. I completed bachelor degree with an equivalent of 2.2. To further prepare myself for the program I completed a one (1) year study in the Nigerian Law School Buhari Abuja, after my BL (Barrister at Law), I worked in various organisations. Thus I gained a valuable practical knowledge of Legal matters in Litigation, Dispute settling, Project management, Facility management, etc. I completed my final year project in Tax.

I have a sound knowledge and interest in Intellectual property, company and commercial law, constitutional law etc. My long term goal is to be actively involved in the area that I love, which is International law.

The ambitions which I have just exposed to you would not be realized without a solid theoretical background and a strong real world experience. I am deeply convinced that research master degree course at The University of Turku offers is the best way of concretizing this future because of its international orientation.

A completion of this Master's Degree at The University of Turku will be an excellent springboard for my future career and will provide me the knowledge and confidence to realize my dreams. Furthermore, the courses this program combines match perfectly my professional projects and academic expectations.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.
Sincerely,
OloladeOlundegun
android21 10 / 56 20  
good job but you have to many "I's" in your essay.

Home / Graduate / Law and Information Society (LIS); MOTIVATIONAL LETTER - Masters