Longer time exams preparing is preferable to secure higher scores - more occasions for revisions

sally_922 3 / 6  
BEFORE AN IMPORTANT EXAM, DO YOU THINK IT IS BETTER TO PREPARE FOR A LONG TIME OR ONLY FOR A FEW DAYS?

Studying before an important exam for long provides a room for revision. Students like me need two times revision before appearing for an examination. I usually forget what I study, so I need a revision. If you study at least two months before, you can easily revise it two times before exams.

Higher score possibility. Parents always expect good scores from us. Stern studies and proper revision results to good scores. So, if u start studying before long time, you can live up to your parent's expectations with good scores. And who doesn't wish to get good scores?

Better accuracy. While writing exam, it often happens that u black out. It normally happens when you study at last moment and you need to remember that long hassle syllabus in a short time. I usually start my studies from long back which gives me more accuracy and peace to my mind. As all day work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I guess you do not wish to be one.

From the aforementioned reasons, I sum up that studying for a long time before exams is preferable to secure higher scores, to get done with revisions and achieve better accuracy. Would you as a student not like to live up to your parent's expectations? Go get started with your studies!
throwaway90 2 / 4  
I have always been a student throughout school that left revision to the last minute. This was purely through lack of caring. Now I am going to University to do something I want to be doing, my motivation is in the right place & I won't wait to learn.
- Studying before an important exam for long provides a room for revision. Students like me need two times revision before appearing for an examination. I usually forget what I study, so I need a revision. If you study at least two months before, you can easily revise it two times before exams. Sally, I'm not really sure of your meaning with "revision", I believe you want to say;

Studying before a long exam provides room to review more and be prepared. Students like me need to review at least two times for an examination. I usually forget what I have studied so I definitely need to review. If you study at least two months before, you can easily review for about two times more before the exams.

- Stern studies and proper revisionreview results to good scores.

- So, if uyou ( it's like texting but I know it's just impulse, so be careful) start studying beforefor a long time,...

- While writingtaking the exam, it often happens that uyou black out.

-It normally happens when you study at the last moment and you need to remember that long hassle syllabus in a short time.

- I usually start my studies from long backto study long time before the exams which gives me more accuracy and peace to myof mind mind.

Sally, kindly find my corrections above.
I would also suggest for you to mind the following;

- your linking verbs, know exactly when and why you need to add them in your sentence

- I know how hard it is to write without the impulse of writing like texting in our mobile phones but always remember to write the whole word and not the phone - text type

- choice of words, mind the words you use as this determines the idea of your essay

- I also did a few grammar corrections

Otherwise, you have a good essay,practice more.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!
M19O09F11 6 / 9 1  
Parents always expect good scores from us = Parents look forward to getting high scores .

If you study at least two months before, you can easily revise it two times before exams = If students have studied for two months , they would have revised it twice before exams
OP sally_922 3 / 6  
@justivy03: thank you so much for corrections. It definitely helped me. I will take care .
@M19O09F11: thank you and i will surely look forward to yours.

Home / Graduate / Longer time exams preparing is preferable to secure higher scores - more occasions for revisions