Motive Letter to Apply for a PHD ; associated tools/practical techniques

mhmd 1 / -  
I am enthusiastic to apply for the proposed Doctorate 'PhD' xxxxx in xxxxx. I am pursuing MS.c xxxxx in university of xxxxx. At the moment, I am doing my MS.c thesis on "xxxxx" at institution of xxxxx in xxxxx. I expect to get my MS.c degree in September 2014.

In 2011, I have graduated form from xxxxx with an honours bachelor degree in Electrically and Communication Engineering. During BS.c studies, I have aquatinted robust theoretical and practical knowledge through varied courses. Through those courses, I have gained invaluable electronics device development experience, from a concept and design to a prototype. I did my BS.c thesis on "xxxxx". I was part of the team that was responsible for fabrication of xxxxx, implementing xxxxx measurements,and simulation and modelling of xxxxx.

After being graduated, I was employed as a teaching and research assistant at xxxxx from 2009 to 2012. I assisted in teaching solid state devices and quantum mechanics. In addition, I was research assistant in xxxxx at Electronic devices group in devices fabrication group where my roles were fabrication of xxxxx and characterisation via xxxxx.

In 2012, I pursued MS.c xxxxx affiliated with University of xxxxx that awarded a scholarship for 2012/2013 academic year. As a MS.c student, I am explicitly learning various of scientific domains, and acquiring hands-on experience on micro/nano fabrication and characterisation technologies in cutting-edge labs. Besides accessibility to a world class clean-room at xxxxx where I carried out two internships. The first one was "xxxxx", while the second was "xxxxx". The most significant skills and expertise acquired and developed through my practical sessions and internships are:

1. Fabrication nano wires and interconnects.
3. Imaging via SEM, and AFM, in addition to implementing surface analysis
4. Electrical characterisation
5. spectroscopies.
I am encouraged to do a PhD thesis related to xxxx, and associated tools/practical techniques. Looking forward to the chance to pursue a PhD at "".
Through those courses, I have gained invaluable knowledge and experience in electronics device development experience , from a concept and design to a prototype.
the latter part sounds still confusing to me :(

In addition, I was a research assistant in xxxxx at Electronic devices group in devices fabricationDevices Fabrication(better capitalize) group where my roles wereresponsibility involved with fabrication of xxxxx and characterisation via xxxxx.

Home / Graduate / Motive Letter to Apply for a PHD ; associated tools/practical techniques