Orthopaedic Fellowship Applying Letter

colorado 1 / 1  
Dear Sir:
I am writing to apply for the post of Clinical Reserch Fellowship in Hip Arthroscopy founded at the I.S. for Hip Arthroscopy webpage.

I am thirty three years old and I have been working in 2 regional hospitals (HSJ, Barcelona and HCS, Girona, Spain) at the Orthopaedic and Trauma services since june 2009 mainly performing trauma surgery. I also provide inpatient and consultant assintance when needed.

I graduated from the UNC, Argentina in 2005 and trained in the Speciality of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery betweenthe years 2005-2009 at the I Hospital of CĂłrdoba, Argentina obtaining the Specialist degree in 2010. Language would not be a problem since I am proficient in English. I graduated from an USA Highschool and I currently attending English classes in order to obtain the Advanced Certificate in English from the University of Cambridge.

I would describe myself as a hardworking and hands-on individual eager for professional development. Despite my short term experience I can proudly prove excellent references from every Hospital I have been at. In case you considered me as a suitable candidate I would be willing to have a personal conversation at your clinic whenever required. For more information I have enclosed my CV. I look forward to training with you in the near future.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
FA

This is my first writing at the forum and I'm willing to read corrections, suggestions and all sort of critics.
thanks a lot
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
as I said, you should write more about your academic achievements, such as GPA, publications, and the like. In addition, you should mention the reasons why you chose this place to apply to.

Home / Graduate / Orthopaedic Fellowship Applying Letter