"petroleum engineer" - statment of purpose chemical engineer

ameera 1 / 1  
hello
please can you help me with my statement of purpose ... i am really stuck,i want to continue my grad study as a petroleum engineer .. this is the best introduction i came with

" every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve and develop " Oil sacristy in X has opened my eyes to one of the major word problems,due to X underground structure it lacks the presence of any petroleum reservoirs, therefore it imports all of it's oil needs, reflecting on it's political and economic policies and impeding it's development ,living in X and experiencing the burdens people face,i fully understand the important role a petroleum engineer has ,and the importance of characterizing oil reservoirs which i am critically concerned in, dreaming of pursuing my grad studies in your esteemed university as a petroleum engineer to be able to contribute to a better future, for i believe that future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i know that it isn't well written ,lacking of coherent content,,, anyway waiting for your reply .as soon as possible..

thank you
OP ameera 1 / 1  
i have modified it a bit

every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve and develop " Oil sacristy in X has opened my eyes to one of the major word problems, for it has implemented many obstacles on it's way towards development, experiencing this , my attention grew gradually towards petroleum engineering, i grew to recognise theeir significant role they have on developing our future .

what do you think ??
... has opened my eyes to one of the major word (world? I hate word problems! :-)

problems, for it has implemented created many obstacles. on it's way towards development, Experiencing this, my attention turned gradually towards petroleum engineering, and I grew to recognise their significant role they have on in determining developing our future .

Keep working!! I know it is difficult, but keep trying, and when we correct a sentence practice typing it the correct way ten times! You need to improve your English grammar, and you will in these next few years.

:-)

Home / Graduate / "petroleum engineer" - statment of purpose chemical engineer