SoP Admission - PhD (Environmental Anthropology) - main contains

tsubrina 1 / -  
Dear Friends,

My Name is Subrina and I am from Bangladesh. I did my Bachelor and Master degree in Anthropology from University of Dhaka. I am going to apply for a PhD in Anthropology in the US-universities for Fall 2013 admission. My Main interest of Research are "Climate Change Impact in Bangladesh, How people of Bangladesh are adapting the impact" etc.

Please suggest me, what kind of information in my Statement of Pupose would fit well to secure admission in the Universities like: University of Arizona, University of Alaska Fairbanks, University of Maryland-College Park and University of San Diego where I will apply.

How many words for a Typical SoP will do good? What should be the main contains that should be included.

Please send me your valuable suggestions.

Best Regards,

Subrina
y_petrol - / 1  
500 words enough
cahillcahill - / 5  
I think more than 500 words are enough for this essay and the choosen topic is also very good. You should include the more detailed points of Climate Change Impact in Bangladesh and its effect on common people of Bangladesh.

Home / Graduate / SoP Admission - PhD (Environmental Anthropology) - main contains