TO WORK AS AN STRUCTURAL ENGINEER

abajaj 1 / -  
I am a commerce graduate person from India,i had physics,chemistry & maths in my 12th class,but due to some reasons i had to opt commerce stream,now i am in position to choose any stream.i have a great desire to work in construction field like an structural engineer does.i am 23 years old now.can you all please suggest me what all possible ways are there for me to work in structural construction field considering my present age..

thank you...
Google this: Structural Engineering Colleges and Universities

I hope you find great success. You must be very intelligent if your interests are drawn to the field of engineering. It will be great if you can work in construction to pay for college and earn a degree in structural engineering. You can have a great future and enjoy your work!

I wonder if I answered your question correctly...
Are you taking any classes right now?
comet2000 10 / 48  
google structural construction field universities
if you don't have a degree in it, you will need to get one.
if you have a college in mind, search that field on the site.
i don't think your age would be an issue.
xiayiyue 1 / 1  
You should make sure that you can do very well in mechanics, which is the basic of consrutction engineer.The job need you to work through day and night in particular time to complete a project.You should make bear the mental fatigue. Age is not the main problems of you.The professional works congtinue working after retiring age beacuse experience and speed is very important in this job . Good luck!

Home / Graduate / TO WORK AS AN STRUCTURAL ENGINEER