Home / Letters % width Posts: 2

Education at the University of Twente - motivation letter

Novellaleedeman 1 / -  
Respected Sir/Madam, I am Novella, and I am writing this letter to express my keen interest in pursuing my higher education at the University of Twente. I am passionate about studying abroad and exploring new cultures and knowledge. The Netherlands is my dream country, and I want to experience more of it. Additionally, I have over six years of experience in the industry, with five years as a calibration engineer and one year as a calibration manager. I am adaptable and can contribute a lot to the program. After researching the reputation of the master's program in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Twente, I am confident that it is world-renowned. I am honored to be considered for a place in the program. I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Applied Health in Electro-medical Engineering Technology, and my strong grades, coupled with the complex projects I have undertaken, make me a good candidate for your program. I have always aspired to make impactful changes in the field of Biomedical Engineering, and I am determined to make it my career.

Thank you for considering my application. I hope that my resume and letter of motivation have demonstrated my deep desire to pursue an Master of Biomedical Engineering from the University of Twente. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
This is not a well developed motivational letter. It is short, which makes it a good draft. An acceptable starting point for the actual, full response presentation. The motivation is not really existing in this letter in the manner that the reviewer would be anticipating. You need to focus more on 3 aspects for your motivation: personal, academic, professional. These 3 should combine to create a full motivational picture for the examiner, who is searching for compelling reasons to accept your application to their masters course. You have plenty of room to explain those reasons, make sure the revise the essay accordingly to qualify for application consideration. Right now, you have an empty motivational letter. There is no true motivation in it.

Home / Letters / Education at the University of Twente - motivation letter