Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Employment Letter for the embassy of Canada to issue my study permit

Azazm_952 1 / -  
Hello everyone ,

I'm planning to study diploma of programming in Canada and the embassy of Canada requires an employment letter ( stating position, salary,
length of service, and dates of contract. The letter should also inform whether you will be resuming your employment after your period of study in Canada or not. )

I'm working in a small establishment and I have asked them this letter but they asked me to suggest a suitable content to be written in the establishment letterhead papers so I have written this employment letter please correct me if i'm mistaken , Thank you

---------------------------------------------

employment confirmation

March 7th, 2017

To Whom It May Concern,
Re: [MY NAME]

This letter is to confirm that [MY NAME] is employed with us in the full time position of Computer Programmer since January 10, 2013 and his annual salary is [XXX.000]. In addition, he also received monthly allowance of [XXX.00] for Housing Allowance and [XXX.00] Separate Allowances. his contract expires on February 12, 2020 . He is performing the following duties:

Develop full life-cycle object oriented software, including design of application's specifications, documentation of software user requirements, development of programming using visual Basic 6, design of graphical user interfaces and using Databases Access, testing and implementation.

we have granted [MY NAME] to take time off work on study leave without pay from May 10th, 2017 to July 1st, 2018 . [MY NAME] will be due back at [Establishment Name] . to resume employment on July 7th, 2018 .

Please feel free to contact us if your office should require any further information.

Yours sincerely,

<signature, name and designation of company officer>
<Establishment Name>
ylin0233 3 / 10  
@Azazm_952
I think you letter already content all the information as required. and the words are smooth and clear!\
good luck!

Home / Letters / Employment Letter for the embassy of Canada to issue my study permit