Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter- Expressing willingness to join research team as a funded visiting researcher

sara81 1 / -  
Hello,

I need your help to edit this short email. any help and suggestion to improve it is higly appreciated.

Regards,
Sara

Dear "
I am writing this time to ask you about the possibility of joining your group as a funded visiting researcher. As I mentioned in my previous email I am able to take advantage of a sabbatical time for maximum one year.

After my PhD, defended last year, I continued working on **** and **** for **** applications. My current research activities include: exploring **** for **** through coaching a PhD project, Investigating**** for **** and studding **** based on ****.

Besides these activities, during my recently started postdoc, I am supposed and would like to explore **** for **** such **** which would find applications in **** .

I would like to visit and conduct research in a group with high scientific impact on the field therefore, I would be grateful if you would give me the possibility to join your research group, starting any time from May 2013 for a period of at least 6 months.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,
Janett 3 / 5  
you should learn some tactics to improve your letter, which is generally not bad

Home / Letters / Letter- Expressing willingness to join research team as a funded visiting researcher