Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Practice and theory. Motivational letter for MBA in university of Padua (Italy)

ahmadshk8888 1 / -  

"Theory without practice is just as incomplete as practice without theory".

Dear respected,
With this letter, I would like to express my interest in studying at University of Padua wherever I get the opportunity as a master's student.

Being raised in a family where there is a complete business environment, it made me realize that I should be getting a higher business education, so I managed to be the one among my 4 brothers to get a business bachelor's degree. After being a business graduate and having privilege to work in two government business sectors of Pakistan as an internee, Choosing MBA will be the most proper course for me to learn how to be a great leader and lead a business to be profitable and sustainable.

I'm Muhammad Ahmad, from Pakistan. I remain a proficient student in my whole study career. My education is largely focused on this mindset: function over form, stability over showmanship. I have got 87 percent marks in my matriculation and 83 percent marks in my intermediate/secondary education exams. I graduated from one of the finest business schools of Pakistan, with a CGPA of 3.3 out of 4.0. I am the 3rd highest CGPA holder and a bronze medalist of my batch.

I completed my bachelor's degree in Business administration from Sukkur IBA university in JAN 2022 while securing a national scholarship, National Talent Hunt Program, throughout the 4 years of education. Along with courses related to Marketing, Management, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, and finance I have built an extension foundation of knowledge about International Management, Business Strategy, Human Resource Management, Financial Capital and markets, and Supply chain. My two 3-Months Internship trainings in Government of Pakistan Finance Division and in Federal Employee Housing Scheme really sharped my communication and organization skills. As non-academic activities, I managed to lead many societies and serve under many mentorship programs in my whole degree. Along with this I also do provide my services on fiver for tutoring business courses online.

Back in 2020 and 2021, when the pandemic hit our Globe. I helped my family business to set up an online store and I have been looking after the E-commerce side of our family business since then. After getting my bachelor's degree, experiencing the Internee trainings, and facing real time difficulties in shape of my family business, I infer that I enjoy the hardship of solving problems and growing in such a global profession. I believe that I have a wide vision, a roadmap, positive intension and a true business mindset and If get the chance to get admission in one of the world's oldest and best universities, like University of Padua as well as a country Like Italy with stunning architecture, rich history, quality education and a vibrant cultural life I will be able to make up career up to the mark.

Learning has its allure and incredible exposure to be attained. One of the difficulties I shall face during my studies in Italy is the language barrier. It is tough to learn a new foreign language initially, but I will learn as quickly as possible with my diligence and attention. I suppose interaction with other people would not be the easiest thing either, I have learned natives use Italian as a communication medium and I realize I would have to make myself comfortable with the language enough to be cable of making basic interaction with the people.

There is also a reason why I choose Italy because it is home to many of the leading financial professionals and institutions in the world. Specifically, the resources and expertise available in your university will provide me with an incredible learning experience. University of Padua has one of the best business schools in Italy and one of the top ranked Institute in the world. I believe that being able to study in the master's program of this prestigious institution could well and truly make a difference in my life, as well as push me towards my goal.

I know how challenging the selection process of your university is, but I am convinced that my academic background, industry experience and self-motivation qualify me for this program. Receiving admission entails a tremendous deal of responsibility and an obligation to work hard, and it would be an honor to devote myself to this chance.

"We are not supposed to make excuses but actions"
The quotations, regardless of whether these are original or taken from someone else, are not necessary in a motivational letter. You may use that in a personal statements, but never in a motivational statement. The essay lacks focus and direction because the information presented mixes the requirements for a personal statement and a motivational letter. Now, without knowing if these personal references are required of the discussion, I will have to assume that these can be deleted due to the irrelevance of the information presented. There are only several paragraphs that you can use in the 2.0 version of this motivational letter. These are paragraphs 3,4,5,6,7. With regards to language unfamiliarity, you need to start familiarizing yourself with basic Italian use even before you arrive in Italy. By indicating you are now preparing to overcome the language barrier, you show the reviewers that you are serious about going to Italy to study.

Home / Letters / Practice and theory. Motivational letter for MBA in university of Padua (Italy)