Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

A letter for Scholarship :P (help me to get it ^^)

Heina 5 / 14 4  
In this letter, please clearly state the reason why you are willing to apply to the A*** Scholarship Program. (200 - 350 words)

***
***
October 31, 2012

Dear A*** Scholarship Program's organization board,

I was extremely exciting when I saw the information of this scholarship program on H*** website. It is really one of the rare opportunities for pupils and students like me.

In a simple way, I apply for the scholarship because I find it useful and I want to test myself. First I want to ensure that the opportunity to participate in one course in A*** is extremely precious. With the guarantee of quality and reputation, A*** has always been the first choice and to be a thirsty for people who want to improve their English proficiency. Learned in A***, I will be more confident about language, communication skills as well as learn more about the culture of the countries from experienced teachers. On the other hand, I know the amount of money would not be too large for many people. But to get all these money, my parents will have to work a lot. Moreover, with the saved money, I can use for other necessary things such as: skills training course, Japanese course or use in volunteer activities to help the poor. In particular, applying for scholarship is also a chance for me to challenge myself. I know a lot of people will grasp this opportunity. However, "Happiness is struggling" (Karl Marx). I believe in myself and want to prove my ability.

Trust me, I committe that I am really a suitable candidate and be a bridge to promote A*** for everyone. Please reply me as soon as possible. I am looking forward to receiving your reply.

With kind regards, yours sincerely

*****
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
You did not talk about your abilities in the letter. This letter shows who you are. So, use this opportunity to perfectly introduce yourself. Mention your special abilities to set yourself a part from other applicants.

Hope the comments help
Good luck
Ahmad
OP Heina 5 / 14 4  
Mention your special abilities to set yourself a part from other applicants.

Coz there is an attached list about the degree and achievement of candidate, so i think i should not mention in this letter... How do u think ?

(this part of the letter is not clear. what did you try to say?)

I want to ensure that my family is not rich enough to affor a course of A*** so that this money is very helpful for me :D
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  

I think it would be better to mention the highlights of your achievements. Just state the most important ones.

anyway, what you wrote could not clearly convey this idea. Rewrite it and then put it here again.

Home / Letters / A letter for Scholarship :P (help me to get it ^^)