Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

You want to sell the televesion. You think a friend of your might like to buy it from you.

hnhung308 1 / -  

letter to a friend

Dear Hoa,

It has been so long since I heard from you. How have you been? My family and I are doing fine here. Hopefully, you and your beloved family are doing well too. I am quite busy studying English to pass The B2 certificate, which is one of the required conditions to graduate. In spite of being stressful, I still keep myself in control.

I am writing a letter to tell you about my television, which I have bought for a long time but not used. This is a Samsung product and was produced in 2019, which is about characters such as; black color, 49 ink, and can hang on the wall. I just know that you just moved to the new apartment. I think that this television will be suitable for your house. If you are interested, you can come to my home and see my television. I will give you a high discount with a good price. Next weekend will be a good time if you come to my home. I look forward to seeing you soon to share about my new life and work.

My writing is quite long, and I have to go now. It is a pleasure to catch up again soon. Give my best to everyone in the family.

Love Hoa,
Nhung
There are several discrepancies in your letter that affect the clarity of the information.

1. You have not spoken to this friend in a long time. How did you know he changed homes?
2. Again, you have not spoken to him, how do you know that he might be interested in purchasing your TV set?
3. Are you selling your TV because of your need to study?

Additionally, you will lose points for incorrect word usage in relation to the TV descriptor.

black color

Are you talking about the TV frame or the screen display?

49 ink

If you are refering to the size of the screen, you should be saying "inches" not ink, which is a color reference.

Home / Letters / You want to sell the televesion. You think a friend of your might like to buy it from you.