Home / Letters   % width NEW!

I speak much English language fluently because when I was 2 I traveled to Britain - I grew up there

momi24 1 / -  
Letter of application

I want to help in my homework
Correcting the grammar English in the apply for the job please .

Dear sir/ Madam,

I am writing with regard to the post of the English teachers for language school advertised in ' Newspaper ' on 22st October.

I am Twenty-six for years old, I speak much English language fluently because when age of 2 I traveled to Britain I grew up there , Currently I am studying a B.A in Management at the University of Bath , I can make an effective and useful contribution to language school because I have lots of ideas and enthusiasm To deliver information in an easy way.

I have previous experience in computer skills Because I entered many courses on the use of the computer in a professional style and record the data Expeditious manner. I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others And teach others .

On a personal level I am Efficient Personal and able to adapt anywhere , and with my work colleagues I have a reputation as being a fast learner, who is dependable,Personal fun, organized, and computer savvy.

I have enclosed my CV for your review and would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you in the near future to further discuss my application. In the meantime I thank you for your time, consideration and forthcoming response. I would be grateful if you could keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.

Yours sincerely
Carl Harris

Home / Letters / I speak much English language fluently because when I was 2 I traveled to Britain - I grew up there