Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Stipendium Hungaricum motivation letter (Mongolian student)

Nandia701 1 / 2  
Dear Admission Committee,
My name is Nandin-Erdene, a senior high school student in Mongolia and I am writing to express my sincere interest in pursuing a one-tier bachelor's degree in medicine at the University of Debrecen and to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme. I am excited about the opportunity to further my education in a field that resonates with my passion for science and my desire to make a positive impact on people's lives back in my home country and disseminate Hungary's culture. This program will "open all the locked doors" towards education in Hungary for me.

At the age of 15, I was a beneficiary of the Tomujin Alternative High School scholarship, the special opportunity provided by one of the top private schools that specialize in guiding students through the university application process. Also, The MYSP program with 5% acceptance rate nationwide. At the same time, I achieved acceptance into a medical high school with a top-tier score, reflecting my academic prowess and dedication to excellence. However, among all these opportunities, I chose my passion for medicine to help others from them mentally and physically. This important decision not only shows my ambition for academic and scientific pursuits but also illustrates a journey that would undoubtedly shape my future in the medicine and scientific field.

Mongolia is a developing nation that lacks the technology needed for cancer treatment and identification. Only a few who have enough money can manage to send their cell samples or can go there to indicate specific treatment needed for them, while the majority cannot do so. It is the foremost reason why I became passionate about helping everyone get access to advanced treatments for cancer. On the other hand, the University of Debrecen is a top-ranked research-intensive university that perfectly fits with my goal, I believe that I will greatly benefit from the pool of knowledge of its highly qualified faculty members, world-class learning, and almost 500 research facilities. Moreover, I aspire to study at Debrecen because their investment in all kinds of research which has earned them international recognition is admirable. Another thing Besides university classes, I want to participate in an internship in the interdisciplinary group of Dr. S since his astounding research shapes the edge of knowledge. Furthermore, I like to study in Hungary because of its high-quality education. Also, the country is multicultural, has stunning architecture, and welcoming to international students.

I aspire to use the knowledge and skills I acquire through this scholarship to revolutionize patient care in my home country. I want to bridge the healthcare gaps, advocate for patient rights, and ensure that no one ever would experience hardship due to their financial problems or lack of diagnostic capacity.

Affording tuition even in medical high school hasn't been easy, but through hard work, I was able to save up my living expenses for my basic needs to help my parents by working during the holidays. However, this scholarship will allow me to have an excellent education in a beautiful country as well as apply this knowledge to give a hand to the development of medical services in Mongolia.

Thank you for the time spent reviewing my application.

Sincerely, Nandin-Erdene
When you speak of the University of Debrecen, do so with more excitement and knowledge about the school. Make it clear that you plan to pursue your future career through their guidance based upon specific offerings that align with your academic and medical objectives. Do not just give generic information that can be picked off the website. You need to impress the reviewer with the knowledge of the university offerings and how these can help you become a good doctor, who will represent the school and the scholarship program in Mongolia. While the information you presented about your background and interests are of value, the most value for your application will be taken from how you plan to use the offerings to develop something for your home country during your time as a student.

Home / Letters / Stipendium Hungaricum motivation letter (Mongolian student)