Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Business Studies Paper: Leadership and Gender

nmargio75 1 / 1  
I have to write a 7-9 page paper on my area of concentration which is Business Studies. I am considering Leadership as my focus. Upon doing some thinking though Women in Leadership became an intrest. So I am asking this question to all to see what you think sounds like a better topic:

Women of Leadership - focus on specific female leaders
Gender and Leadership - compare/contrast men and women in leadership roles -w/focus on style not specific leaders
Women in Leadership - Female leadership style

Let me know your thoughts
mcooper 1 / 2  

I like this one but I think you could pull in some women in leadership roles as examples also.
EF_Susan - / 2364 12  

This is the one. And you'll have to narrow it even more while you work. When you have finished, you will have used many examples, and you will see a theme emerge. You'll give this a great title after it is written. The title will express the profound truth that was uncovered in the process of writing it. :-)

Home / Research Papers / Business Studies Paper: Leadership and Gender